Their clients, guests, visitors, and staff are our priority, so they want to be fully prepared to offer you a safe events environment that is also enjoyable.
Working with their service partners and their colleagues across in Wellcome in a creative way has been crucial to help they think about what events and the public would expect from them, the organisation explains. Here are some of the things they are focusing on, a list that will likely evolve as they make their way through re-opening so watch this space.
• Room Capacities: they have new room capacities depending on different social distancing rules. For more information about capacities Email Us.
• Circulation and signage: internal committees have been set up to look at the complete visitor journey making sure visitors and guests find everything they need in the safest and easiest possible way. From attending an event in the conference centre to visiting any space within Wellcome Collection – as an accessible venue this point is key.
• Catering: a new autumn/winter menu designed in conjunction with their catering partners with lots of delicious options for packed lunches and drinks. They are doing everything they can, they explain, to use sustainable packaging that doesn’t hurt the earth.
• Cleaning: working closely with their cleaning partners their current cleaning procedures will be reviewed to ensure their cleaning protocols are rigorous and meet new standards.
• Virtual show-rounds: they have a fantastic virtual Show round; they have done virtual site visits for BCD meetings and Event, IMEX J&J, and Principal global Events among others. Check out this great review by Principal Global Events:
I had a great virtual show-round of Wellcome Collection with Diana today. This was a fantastic way to get to know the venue and event spaces better, and it felt quite realistic and immersive. Diana was also a great “tour guide”, highlighting some really interesting exhibits along the way! – Pedro Castro. Head of Operations – Principal Global Events – Principal London DMC
To book a virtual tour from the comfort of your home or office please email email@example.com
• Hybrid Events solutions: They have new state of the art AV facilities in their rooms and are delighted to offer free of charge video conferencing and live streaming in some spaces. They are working with their internal AV team and external suppliers to make sure they can offer solutions and suggestions to event planners. We also have excellent quality WiFi.
• Same customer service full of smiles and helpfulness: They are here to help you with anything you may need.
Check out Wellcome Collection’s Funky Venues profile here.