1. It’s the Chinese Year of The Rat – Rats are one of the romantic stars in Chinese horoscope and like to hang out in magnificent places!
2. Your season, your choice! Spring, summer, autumn or winter; BMA House is a venue for all seasons so come rain or shine, the venue boasts four stunning licensed rooms for marriage ceremonies for up to 200 guests
3. Great excuse to get all your friends and family together for one big celebration
4. Honeymoon – perfect excuse for your dream holiday with plenty of planning time!
5. No need to send ‘Save the Date’ cards, head straight to the invitation saving money on stamps, paper, doing your bit for the environment!
6. Flavoursome food has never tasted so good. 2020 sees new food trends brought to life; who said you couldn’t have beetroot wedding cake, or Mac ‘n’ Cheese at midnight?!
7. Sales of Prosecco are going through the roof and it’s in short supply (Nooooo!), so make sure you order yours before it’s too late
8. They’re offering all couples a complimentary food and wine tasting; sample your wedding breakfast delights and feel at ease on the day
9. Their stunning Courtyard has had a makeover, there’s never been a better reason to hold your drinks reception outdoors!
10. Their Mindful Garden is in full bloom all year round and awaiting you to have your wedding pictures taken beside their tranquil pond
Come and see for yourself. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out BMA House’s Funky Weddings profile here.