Boasting a rich and fascinating history, RSA House provides a unique venue for weddings, civil ceremonies and partnerships.
Conveniently situated near the Strand since 1774, the building is a heritage treasure that features art from prominent artists including James Barry, Thomas Gainsborough and Joshua Reynolds. Behind the elegant façade, the interior presents a fusion of Georgian grandeur and contemporary style, serving as a sublime backdrop for weddings.
Your Valentine’s Special wedding package will include:
– Venue Hire of three unique spaces within our Georgian Townhouse
– Sparkling drinks reception
– Three course seasonal menu created by our award winning caterers, H+J, followed by tea, coffee and mini macaroons
– Half a bottle of house wine per person with the banquet
– Still & Sparkling mineral water
– Glass of prosecco per person for your toast drink
– AV technician to assist with lighting, music, microphones and more
– Dedicated support from an experienced wedding planner
(minimum numbers apply)
Enquire now to book a tour on 0207 451 6809 or email email@example.com
Check out RSA House’s Funky Weddings profile here.